Sunday, February 19, 2017

This Week in Etsy Steampunk

I haven't written about Steampunk lately- and I apologize for that. I've been spending a lot of times outdoors since we've been having a very, very mild winter here in Texas. So, I took advantage of every nice day I could. I do wish, however, that we could at least have one week of freezing weather so that I can break out my flamingo slippers. (Yes, I have adorable flamingo slippers!)

Ahem. I seem to have gotten off track. Sorry about that.

This week we're visiting the Steampunk electronics side of Etsy. I'm on the hunt for new headphones, speakers, and maybe...just maybe... a new desk lamp! My current lamp has definitely seen better days, and it needs to be replaced. So, on an adventure I go to find one.

Let's get started, shall we?

When I listen to music at night, I never want to wake up the whole household with my Avatar or Steam Powered Giraffe, so I grab my cheapest pair of headphones. However, they are starting to fade in sound... I like these!
$39.00
They vaguely remind me of an old aviator helmet. I'm not sure why, but aren't they awesome?

Staying on the topic of music, bluetooth speakers! I recently went on a quest to find some geeky ones, but now I want to add to that collection of steampunk!
,
$129.00
I come from a family of photographers. So, when I came across this I made a little happy squee! It's a vintage AGFA B2 Shur Shot Camera, so this would fit perfectly!

We come to USB drives. I have quite a few (including a Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper from Mimobot), but why not keep adding to that Star Wars collection? You'll love this one.
$19.45
Not only is it geeky, it also has a steampunk flair! Not to mention that it's a keychain. The best part about that? It allows me to take it anywhere with me and I don't have to worry about losing it.

Since I'm on the search for a new lamp, I found one that could be absolutely perfect. It's adorable. It's just the right size for my computer desk.

I'd like to introduce you to this little "robot" lamp!
$145.50
See what I mean about it being adorable? Somehow, someway, I must have it!!

Now, I'm ending this with a little bonus! If you need an alarm, I have found that may just work.

$999.00

I may be rethinking my need for a new alarm clock now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...