Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I Aint Afraid Of No Ghosts

We're nearing the end of 2016, and with the recent death of so many lately (Carrie Fisher, George Michael, etc), I wanted to keep my mind busy on other things. So... in order to keep from dwelling on those deaths, it's time to start our Artist Month of January early. It's only a few days, so why not? This time, we're going hunting for ghosts.

$20
Just recently I went on a Ghostbusters watching marathon. I'm not sure if you'd call it a "marathon," but I watched both movies in the same day. It was very, very cold outside (even by Texas standards), and I was stuck inside. It was either watch Doctor Who- which I also did that week- or watch Ghostbusters. After flipping a coin several times, Ghostbusters eventually won out. While The Doctor keeps me laughing as well, some endings to the episodes will have you crying. I was wanting to avoid tears at that point. 

However, I do have a confession. I have yet to see the reboot. I know, I know.

After watching those 4 crazy guys, I thought I'd get a head start on January and see what creativity the lovely artists on Etsy have come up with!



"I collect spores, molds, and fungus"
Egon Ghostbuster Print
From: WonderLibrarianArt
$10
Before we move onto the next few, I just want to say that her artwork is absolutely adorable. (I've been wishlisting a few things...)

Mousebusters Print
From: ChetArt
$25
(Okay, I'm having a cuteness overload with this one)

From: CoralineArts
$16
And last, but CERTAINLY not least... Our favorite and green fellow!
From: VintonStudio
$45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...