Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dream Crate from Loot Crate: Fandom Fantasy

I'm going to be honest, I've always enjoyed the idea of subscription boxes. At one time we had a month subscription to Japan Crate, where they send out candies and snacks from Japan. So since Loot Crate recently contacted me, I knew I couldn't pass up the chance to share what they're doing, and it's actually quite awesome.


What? You've never heard of Loot Crate?

If you don't know about Loot Crate, they're a subscription crate company that sends all sorts of gifts for geeks and gamers to your door. They're currently looking to find out what fellow pop culture fanatics would do if they were able to create they own personal crate....

And you really should check them out, they're very cool- and not to mention, affordable!

They asked me if I could create a dream crate of my fantasies ("fantasies" being my own addition), what would I put in it? Now, anyone can join in on this to create your own. If you have a blog, YouTube channel... It doesn't matter. They'll be highlighting a few crate ideas on their social medias, and may even choose one to turn into a reality. So, it's time to have a little (or a lot) of fun with this.

I brought my sister in to help with the ideas of what I would add since there's SO MUCH out there, and it was impossible to get them all. Plus, to be honest, I had no idea which way I was going to go. Was I going to have one central theme or choose some from my favorite fandoms? Fandoms won.

Here are the choices that we've finally decided on:

Legolas Plush: Lord of the Rings fan? Heck yes, so there's no way we couldn't include him!
Daydreaming Doctor T-shirt: I love the Tenth Doctor, and this is a gorgeous shirt. It'd be worn every day if I could get away with it.
Castiel Supernatural Funko Pop: A few years ago, my sister was watching a show called "Supernatural," and once I started watching it I was hooked. Castiel needs to be included in this.
Harry Potter Pen & Bookmark Set: Wingardium Leviosa! You're always needing a pen, so might as well have one that also doubles as a wand. *insert other magical words here*
R2D2 Bluetooth Speaker: Music and Star Wars, isn't that pretty self explanatory?? Who doesn't need another droid around the house?
Captain Kirk Flash Drive: I was raised on Star Trek as well... Not only is it cool to look at it, it doubles as a flash drive. Very quite useful!

If you could create your very own dream crate, what would you include in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...