Saturday, December 31, 2016

Are You An Artist? January Will Be Your Month!

This January I have decided to do something special for artists. You see, as I'm going through a re-decorating of some rooms in my house, I'm needing to find some art (whether it be paintings, sculptures, etc). So, every week I will highlight one artist. Not only will this give you some exposure, but also give me some very good ideas!

Would ya like to be part of this? It's easy-peasy! (Why do I sound like a car salesman??)

You can e-mail or you can tweet me! Now, it doesn't matter what medium it is. I love all kinds of art- whether it be clay, paint, or that ever-so-useful pencil. 

Luckily, the only art I've created was with Photoshop, and those are never going to be seen. Actually... I don't know if I even have copies of those anymore. They were cartoons of some kind. Unfortunately, they've been wiped clean from the interwebz and from any computer we've had. If I ever come across them, I'll be sure to share... although it has been a few years.

I've gotten off track once again. Darn you, nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...