Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Very Merry Disney Etsy Christmas

$150

With Christmas just around the corner, I thought I'd take us on a little shopping trip through Etsy, one of my many favorite places. Now, I know I could have written this earlier in the month, but things have been crazy around this house that I just could never find the time to sit down, look at the thousands of items, and write them all out. So, when I did find the few minutes to compose it, why not do it without any distractions?

So why Disney and not Star Wars or something geeky? Disney brings somewhat of a warm, fuzzy feeling when you think of Christmas. I watched Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas a lot when it came out, along with the other Disney holiday movies, so it brings back that nostalgia. Plus, who could say "no" to something as adorable as something with Mickey or Goofy on it? Yeah, I didn't think so.

So, let's get on with this little shopping adventure, shall we?

Confession: I do love banners- birthday, new year...you get the idea. So, when I came across one that was Disney-related, I knew I couldn't pass up sharing it. You'll definitely see why!
Merry Christmas Banner (THE EARS!!!)
$25

What would what a Disney Christmas be without The Nightmare Before Christmas? There's a lot of debate over if it's a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie. Personally? It's an all-year round movie. Watch it in the summer if you want. No one specifically said you had to watch it at one particular holiday.
$16.79

Now, did you really expect me to NOT throw Star Wars into this one? When I came across this item, I made a noise that sounded like fangirl squealing...(but we'll keep that just between us) I present to you a Mickey Mouse Darth Vader!!
$6 (I may have to get a few)

Earlier in the post, I mentioned Goofy. Well, I always loved seeing him decked out in holiday gear. His smiling would always bring one to mine, as odd as that sounds. While this is not something you hang on your tree (that's coming up next), it still very Christmas-y.
$19.99

See what I mean??

Now, our last one for today I am bringing in a superhero. This is someone we've all grown up with, even our parents. It started with Christopher Reeve and has now transformed into someone we all recognize with his mask and suit.
$11.63

While there are several more weeks of shopping to do, I wouldn't wait too much longer- especially if you want to have a Disney theme this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...