Friday, October 10, 2014

Meet Monster Mind Sculpts!

About a year or so ago, I found a cute little sculpt figurine and fell in love. I don't remember how I came across it, but I think I did a little girl "squee" sound. I do believe, though, it was this cute little fellow that drew me in:

Meet Blaylock

HE HAS A LITTLE PROPELLER! The cuteness is too much!

So, I'd love to introduce you guys to Monster Mind Sculpts from Cassia Harries. Her ability to create and sculpt these little, adorable creatures is astounding!

While the sculptures are not for sale yet, you can drool over them until they do become available. 

Cthulhu Babies (Those big, adorable eyes)

While you're on her website, click over to the Gallery, and check out the DarkSkies Collection (which is where you'll meet Blaylock). It's a little bit of steampunk and a whole lot of awesome!

What inspired Cassia to create these beauties? From her website:
 Drawing since I was 2 yrs old, I had a passion for creating and developing characters and creatures. It was movies like the Lion King, Jurassic Park and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth that inspired the dream of sculpting and one day making creatures and characters into toys or even for films. In my spare time when Im not working as a concept artist for game companies, I sculpt and invest time in my business
“Monster Mind Sculpts”.

Although it can be challenging to stay motivated after a long day’s work, it is the drive to pour my creativity and passions in sculpture that gives me the energy to move forward.

If you are going to the DesignerCon 2014 in Pasadena, California Saturday and Sunday (November 8-9), you can find her and her adorables at Booth #201.

You can follow Monster Mind Sculpts on Facebook. Try not to fall too deep in love with them. Squee all you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...