Monday, May 12, 2014

Welcome Angela To The Geeky Nutcase!

Update on our situation: We are in talks with our landlord to allow us to stay. We still need your help. Remember, every $5, $10, or $15 will help. I want to thank everyone for your prayers and thoughts. To help, please visit our GoFundMe link.

Let's move onto happier thoughts.

You've seen me talk about my twin sister. Well, I'd like to officially welcome her to The Geeky Nutcase! She's decided to close up her own blog, and when I asked her if she'd like to join me in the World of Geek, she did! While she's relatively new to our world, I think she'll fit right in. She's awesome like that.

When things are less chaotic, normal posting will resume and so will she! (Oh wait, let me rephrase that.)
When things are less chaotic, normal posting will resume and she will start her journey to join us on The Force. Yes, I did make a Star Wars reference. You saw that coming.

So, let's welcome Angela to the Geeky Nutcase family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...