Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weird Wednesday: Yodamin Franklin

I was looking for geeky gifts to add to wishlists for birthdays and the Holidays when I came upon a  list of just weird gifts you can give to your nerdy friends. Most of the stuff was down right wrong, but then I came across something that was really weird. No, when I say weird, I mean weird.

We all know Yoda as the wise Jedi on Star Wars. But when you add Benjamin Franklin, you add another level of wise.

Yodamin Franklin 8x10- yours for only $15.99. Want bigger sizes? Pay up to $50.


How would Yoda say, "A penny saved is a penny earned"? A penny earned, a penny saved is.

I don't think I'll be adding this one to any wishlists. It's hard to find a friend that loves Benjamin Franklin and Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...