Sunday, May 18, 2014

Songs I'm Diggin'

Due to insomnia running wild every night, I've had 5am fall-asleep times. While it's frustrating and causes me to become a zombie throughout the day, I'm hopeful in nipping it in the bud before I start staying awake for days. I'm no where near ready for that. Heh.

So, because I'm feeling lazy, here are a few songs I've been loving this week. 
The Cog is Dead
"Danger on the Dance Floor"
It makes me want to Tango. Unfortunately, I have two left feet.


Ghostfire
"The Last Steampunk Waltz"
I'm not sure what it is for me this week... There seems to be a pattern.


Hugh Laurie
"Kiss Of Fire"
This is full of just awesomeness!

So there you go, the top 3 songs on my iPod this week. I'm sure there are more, but those are only for my "AAAH! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" moments. It happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...