Monday, April 28, 2014

Steampunk Printables

I still haven't forgotten the Steampunk world! I've been hammering out the ideas for my outfit, and I'm still undecided where I want to go. What can I say? Making decisions are one of my flaws. I don't know if I want to go down Fancy Boulevard or Explorer Drive. I'm hoping that when I do finally figure it out, it'll be an "AHA!" moment.

I love finding items that make me happy to turn the printer on, and excited to print it out. These particular links were the idea of my sister, so I can't take the credit for that. 

I have to be honest, I've never tried my hand at cupcakes. However, I'd be willing to make less-than-photograph-worthy cupcakes just so I can slip these sleeves around em!
 
Download them at Plush Possum Studio
(I think I've fallen in love).


I'd throw a party just so I could get the chance to use these masks!
Download them here at Plush Possum Studio.
FYI: I really love the Old World map look, and always have.


I can't remember the last time I played with a paper doll. In the 18th century is when they were first introduced. It's now 2014 and they are not completely forgotten.
Download her at Altered Artifacts.
(She has other clothes to download as well)

Other Printables Links (.... yes, I'm being lazy....)
Party Mask for Gents from Plush Possum Studio
Party Mask for Ladies from Plush Possum Studio
Fan Invitation/Ornament from Plush Possum Studio
Variety of printables from Altered Artifacts

Seriously, I may need to stock up on printer ink, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...