Thursday, April 24, 2014

Geek My Ride

We're currently having a small problem with a vehicle.... we don't have one. So while we're shopping around for a "new" car, I dream of geeking out the new car with Star Wars galore! Of course, I've been able to convince (or persuade...) my sister over to the Force. I can't help it.

To be honest, I'm a little bit excited about the idea of getting into the car and seeing something that makes me happy. True, it may be weird to some, but I don't mind being weird. I am who I am, and that's not going to change.
Somehow, I imagine someone making the ngaarr sounds as they put their seat belt around them. Or, I would be that "someone."


Let me just say that I have yet decided if I want to go strictly with the Dark side or the Light side. I'm leaning towards the Light side... for obvious Chewbacca reasons.

Okay, so it can also be "Any other smooth surface" decal.
By the way, you MUST read the reviews on this if you love Star Wars just as much as I do. They are freakin hilarious!!

Now I may need to get one of the decals for the laptop. I'm gonna geek out this laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...