Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentines Printables Coming Soon!

So, Valentines Day is coming up soon, and I've been feverishly trying to come up with something awesome. Sadly, I've been hit by the lazy bug and insomnia fairy. So during the day all I feel like doing is curling up with a book instead of getting some work done. Winter tends to make someone want to hibernate with some chocolate and a good show.


I'm hoping to finish all 6 printables before the actual day. I may have to call in some reinforcements (aka my sister) to finish helping. Her brain is filled to the brim with creativity, and I know she'll have some wonderful ideas and/or suggestions. She can tell me if it sucks or if it is good enough to show the world. The joy of having a twin sister.... Minds think a lot alike!

If I seem absent for the next day or so, it is because I will be hurrying to finish in time. Nothing like a deadline to make a nutcase even nuttier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...