Saturday, February 15, 2014

Star Wars Art: Winnie The Pooh "Star Acres"

Warning: Some sentences may or may not make sense. Currently nursing a cold and my brain is on vacation with my immune system. I luckily have furry cuddle monsters and good books on the Kindle. Ever since my infection from November of last year, I've had problems staying well. Of course, insomnia doesn't help at all! I am normally awake until 3:30 or 4 in the morning. There's some weird wiring with my internal clock. Weird wiring, indeed.

I'm currently trying to find some ways to make the walls in my bedroom less boring. While I do have some van Gogh (Starry Night), pictures, Texas longhorns memorabilia, and some odds & ends, I want to add some of my personality to them. Something that says "Welcome to your domain! Sleep, read, or just relax. Don't allow your cats to bat your cell phone off the nightstand." So, I was ecstatic when I saw these from Michael Robinson over at deviantART.

Look at Piglet's ears!!

"Not much of a tail, it is; sort of attached to it I am."

He's still furry and bouncy!

That carrot... those ears....

Those are just my favorites! There are (is?) a lot more like Owlbi-wan Kenobi, Christopher Skywalker, Roo Solo, and Emperor Poohpaltine.

Oh, bother. Now I really have an itch to do some room decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...