Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Robot and Star Wars Valentines Printables {FREE}

Hear ye! Hear ye! I have finished the printables! They aren't anything special, and they are quite simple. I do believe I said a few curse words to my click-happy fingers during the process.

There are 3 of each Robots and Star Wars.


If you have any problems with the size when you print them, let me know and I will try my best to make them a lot better.

Here are the links:

*A bit of advice: Download it as a PDF, and you'll have all 3 in one place*

I would like to thank my dearest sister for her advice and suggestions. She told me if it looked good, if it looked bad, or if it was worthy enough. Thanks, girl. I owe you a girls night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...