Monday, February 10, 2014

My Interview With Geek Girls



A few weeks ago, I received an e-mail from Geek Girls asking if I could be interviewed about my anxiety and how I help others dealing with it. Naturally, before replying with an excited "YES!" I bounced around the room with a Snoopy-like happy dance. Someone wants to interview me? Oh gosh! What do I say? Will it come out intelligent or a garbled mess? Luckily, I had nothing to worry about. (Of course, it only comes naturally.)

The excitement grew as time got closer. I couldn't help but play it out in my head how I was going to answer her questions. Here's a little bit of advice: Don't do that! When it comes time to answer, you will not remember any of it. Believe me, it happened. (yikes...)

So, without stalling any further, go read it!

Geek Girls Interview

I'm so excited and now you can get a small sneak into my world. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...