Thursday, January 30, 2014

Toys 'N' Stuff For Your Little Geeklings

I'm always being told that when I have kids, I will most likely introduce them to the world of nerds, geeks, and dorks. It's true. Since my parents raised me on it pretty early, I will pass on that tradition.

Since I know a lot of my readers and fellow nutcases have kids of all ages, it seemed fitting to have a post just for them! It'll go by age (babies, toddlers, etc.). Unfortunately, the lovely teenagers will need to wait until the next post. Sorry, guys!

Babies & Toddlers (2 - 3 yrs)
    

11th Doctor Who Geronimo Onesie ($20 FabricOwlCreations on Etsy)

Before we go on, can I say how much I love that onesie and the bow tie? Okay. Sorry. Let's continue.

I kind of want the Darth Tater now.

5 to 10 yrs





Confession: When I was in school, I always enjoyed using the microscope. I think my first time using one was in middle school somewhere, and we were trying to see the Lincoln Memorial hidden on the back of the penny. Seeing it that close up on said penny was awesome in our little minds. The teacher even gave us a chance to see it a second time.

(Coming up soon: Toys 'N' Stuff For 10+ years.)

PS: I promise that it will be in a better viewing setting next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...