Friday, January 24, 2014

New Look.... Sort Of

Just a quick drive-by posting!

If you've noticed, we've changed a few things around here. For the next few days, a new header will be in place. Also some brand new posts.

I know I've been M.I.A, and for that I apologize. I've been catching up on my lost sleep, reading, and some work around here- "here" being around the house. Organization was one of my New Year goals, and I think I'm slowly getting there. Luckily, sweet caffeine has come to the rescue many times! What can I say? It helps to awaken the sleeping beauty inside of me.

So I'm hoping that by the end of this weekend, all work on the main look of the blog will be done with. You can actually vote for which header you want us to go with on Facebook. The voting will end Sunday (1/26) night.

Until we meet again....

Oh, by the way, if you have any suggestions (this can mean ANY suggestions: posts, guests posts, etc), e-mail us either using the "Contact" form at the top or the first envelope in the purple box at the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...