Friday, January 3, 2014

My Little Geek Alphabet Book

I was looking at the new items ThinkGeek had and came across Nerdy Numbers.
Those rosy cheeks!

It's from My Little Geek and it seems like the perfect way to help bring geek into your child's life with numbers!

Now, they [My Little geek] started it all with an ABC/Alphabet book, and it is adorable!
I do love that Mage.

It all started when Sarah and Andrew Spears wanted to create an ABC that was different than others out there, and I believe they accomplished just that. It's the perfect way to help them learn their ABCs and 1-2-3s while bringing geek into it.

You can purchase the ABC book at ThinkGeek, as well as the Nerdy Numbers book for $19.95. You may also buy it from the authors at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...