Saturday, December 28, 2013

Leslie Ditto Art

Happy Weekend! I cant tell you how happy I am to see it. I really enjoyed spending the holidays with my family, and I couldn't have asked for more. There was good food and even better company. I even received glow-in-the dark pajama pants, but we'll talk about that later. Maybe.

Earlier yesterday afternoon while I was wandering around Facebook, I was on the Steampunk page and saw a Mad Hatter art print. The artist's name was Leslie Ditto. I went to Google (quite fast) and found more of her art!
That hat!

Her paintings are so unique and just full of wonder.
I LOVE IT TO BITS!

Way too precious!
There are a lot more on her website Leslie-Ditto.com. You can even purchase some of them. I think I'll save some money up just so I can get my Mad Hatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...