Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Geek-Inspired Tree Ornaments

Since I'm planning next year's tree and how I want it to look, I decided to go on a hunt for new ornaments. Our ornament collection is small so I really want to expand it to reach several miles. Okay... maybe just one mile. I've already planned to have a small, white Star Wars tree. Now, we move onto the big enchilada. The main tree that everyone gathers around and gawks at.

I must confess, robots are cool. They are just cool! So, I found these little cuties from Christmas Central.
The price of $64.99 (for 6) is a little more than I'd be willing to pay, but I can admire it from afar. (Psst, they have a lot more robot ornaments.)

Any Harry Potter fans? While I've fallen out of love with the series, I have a soft spot for Dobby.
That expression. Those eyes. *sigh*

I have to say that I never get tired of watching Ghostbusters. It was such a huge part of my childhood, and I sometimes like to relive it- even if includes wanting a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man of my own.

Calling all Whovians! Calling all Whovians! I must warn you not to blink at this next ornament. Although, it is very, very cute. A tiny killer on your tree.
I must hang you on my tree next year!

I am on the hunt for a well-made Star Wars wreath to hang near my little Star Wars tree next year. I shall find one! Luckily, I have someone who is a great finder of stuff. I think I'll call in a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...