Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2014: What's In Store?

(Thanks to my sister for the image. She's awesome.)

I realize that we haven't even reached New Years yet, but as I was nursing some side effects from antibiotics for a nasty infection, I had some thinking time. Since I was barely here this year, I am going to change that! So here are my 2014 goals:

  • Update more. I promise!! I remember what it felt like to work on my novel/book, and blogging does the same for me. (Mental goal: Work more on the book, you lazy bum.)
  • More DIY. I've decided that I want to stir my creativity just a wee bit more. Now, I just have to keep myself from buying out every craft store in a 15 mile radius.
  • Books I love and hate. This, of course, will be a maybe. We'll call it an "experiment" for the time being.
  • A few giveaways. You read that right- giveaways. At some point, you'll get to win some really cool, awesome s*it. (It says "spit," I promise.)
It is a short list.... for the moment. As we actually walk through the year, it might actually grow a lot longer. As always, I am open to suggestions. E-mails are great, so just shoot me one if you feel more comfortable. It's in the upper right-hand corner. That purple box with icons. It's the first envelope.

2 comments:

  1. If you come up with a killer DIY (and I know you will), would you be willing to do a guest post on EOI?

    ReplyDelete

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...