Thursday, June 6, 2013

Geektastic Thursday: Entertainment Earth

I know I said I was going to welcome in a new website that had followed me on Pinterest. However, I learned of a new website! This one is bad to the bone (I know. I know.). Their headline is "Bring Hollywood Home." Squealing with delight, I knew which one I would choose. So, without further dudes.......... (Family Guy references....)

(PS: On a funny note, he looks like he's just released a bowling ball towards the pins)

Excuse me while I dance around with excitement. I love classic horror/sci-fi movies, so this was [almost] the perfect find. Almost.

Confession: I love Grumpy Cat, and she is absolutely my favorite kitty (besides my own furry feline.) In September 2013, there will be a plush of her coming out! Who's going to get one? Anyone? Bueller?

There can't be a Geektastic Thursday without throwing in some Star Wars. To be honest, I've always wanted either a life-sized replica of Yoda or R2-D2. Imagine the fun that would ensue if you invited your other geeky friends over to re-enact scenes. A 1:1 size is perfect for me!

Game of Thrones seems to be a really hot topic as of lately. I haven't followed it yet (hopefully soon), but I thought I'd add some in here for those who are addicted to it. Although I don't know much about it, I would totally put this pair on any shelf!

I can't end this without showing something classic. Classic as in 1982. It's an iconic film about an alien, whose famous line is, "E.T. Phone home." Crap! I gave it away. Oh well... this is another replica that I must have! (Of course, it doesn't come out until August of this year, so I will have to wait. Sigh.)

I'm pretty sure I'll be spending the rest of the day adding things to a different lists, such as "Want," "Must Have," "Eh. I'll take it," or "YES YES YES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...