Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Anxiety Update: #1,377 (And some other stuffs)

So, it's been a while since I've updated on anything. My apologies. There are a few reasons behind this, and it's not because I was lazy. It's not because I wanted to avoid doing it as long as I could. (Okay, maybe it was 2% laziness.)

The main reason is because I was lucky to even get out of bed and embrace whatever sunshine had been shining through the curtains. My anxiety this past week and a half has been horrible with a capital "sucks." It was a train wreck. Nothing had seemed to calm me down except sleeping. Sleeping is where I can go off to another realm of happiness; where there are unicorns, rainbows, and weird other things. Actually, there are no unicorns, or rainbows. I tried reading, but nothing seemed to work. Of course, I do most of my reading in the wee morning hours between 1:30 am and 3:00 am. It's quiet, and I can actually concentrate. (Us anxiety nutcases have a hard time doing that sometimes...)

Today has been a good one for me. I've had little to no anxiety. If I had any rhythm or grace, I'd do a little happy dance. Believe me, you don't want to see it.

Although I had no Geektastic Thursday this past week (I just wasn't feeling it), there will be one this week! I've got a new website to show you, and it's all thanks to them following me on Pinterest. I think it was meant to be! Luckily, I have a day to get it ready, so procrastination will be no more. I just have to find that center of concentration and run with it. (Here's where I'm thanking Pinterest and Facebook for their ability to distract me. Crafty, crafty...)

I have no idea how I'm going to end this particular random post. So, I think I'll just include a picture of a bird painted on the side of a building. (The other side of the building had "Only Love Can Make It Rain. This one was cooler.)
I still haven't figured out what kind of bird. I just love those blue colors, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...