Thursday, May 2, 2013

Geektastic Thursday: The Nightmare Before Christmas

I've been procrastinating again! Every time I think that I'll finally have another Geektastic Tuesday, I say to myself, "Well, I'm sure that it can wait another hour." Eventually, it becomes 2 days before I realize, "Holy blazing balls! Where did Tuesday go? I'm pretty sure we skipped that day." Just another day in paradise.



Anyone a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton? No? Yes? Maybe? I am! I remember that I was 9 when it came out. Wait, let me do some math to confirm this. Confirmed it is. My mom thought it was too scary for me and my sister at the time; so, she waited until we were 13 to let us watch it.

Can you believe that it was 20 years ago this year when it came out? Wow.....

I was going to say "Rarely do I gush over shoes..." But the woman/girly part inside of me screamed with glee when I saw these bad boys. Hand painted? Even my own "drawing" of Jack comes out looking weird.

With Spring somewhat around (I say somewhat because we keep having cold spells), I love planting flowers whenever I can get away with it. It's a shame I can't find any flower pots.... OH WAIT! I found some!

Confession: Oogie Boogie used to scare the living daylights out of me. Luckily, I've found the perfect costume for Halloween this year! Sah-weeeeet!

I don't have a lot of jewelry, but I'm slowly accumulating some. Right now, the few pieces I do have are in a padded, yellow envelope. I know, perfect place for them, right? Would this just be awesome?

Girls night out. It just screams drinks and dancing- or wine and chocolate at home with movies of Johnny Depp. I'd drink wine out of this and make it a (or is it "an") unique experience!

I think it's time I pop in my VHS tape (Yes. I still have a VCR!), grab some chips, soda, and my bestie!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...