Thursday, May 16, 2013

Geektastic Thursday: It's BATMAN!

After an up and down week of anxiety, I'm happy to concentrate on something else. Yay for superheroes!

Who has the number? Oh wait...

It was a choice between Batman, Spiderman, or Star Trek. Batman won the invisible coin toss.

I don't remember when I first saw it, but a few years ago, I saw Domo Kun, and I've become somewhat entranced with him. So, while browsing for this week's Geektastic Thursday, I saw something I have to share! You'll love it. I promise.

I'm drooling right now. It's not because there's chocolate around, but because of some heels I've found. Batman + High-heeled shoes= Ecstasy for this woman! *thumbs up goes here*

Sock monkeys are cute, right? Confession: I have a tiny sock monkey that has no friend, nor does he have a body guard. He currently sits on a shelf with Little Gene Simmons, who just wants to play his guitar. So, I think I might have to get this little guy for their protection.

I don't have kids, but I know many of ya'll do. If you have little girls, I'm sure rompers are much more useful at times. Batman to the rescue!

I'd like to thank both of my parents for any Batman movies/shows that was shown during my childhood. Good choice!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I love the shoes! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...