Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free Comic Book Day

Good evening, my geeks and geekettes. Today wasn't as productive as I would have thought. I was, however, invited to write a post on my anxiety at Edge of Insanity. So when you get done here, hop on over there and read it if ya want. (Here's where I'll beg 'pretty please.')



On May 4, comic book shops/stores around the country (I'm sure it's just not in the US) will give everyone a free comic book to anyone who visits them. I've never participated, but I'm very tempted to do it this year. There are several stores in my city that are participating, and who doesn't like free stuff? Especially comics.

So, because I'm fairly new to FCBD, here's a few hundred links that could explain it better than I could. I promise to keep it to a minimum.

FAQ (Read iiittt!)
The Comics (I'm just linking because I think it could be helpful in some sort of way.)
Creator Signings (In select cities. I'm completely jealous!)

And for the piece de resistance, the store locator!!
The Store Locator

I'm not sure why, but I'm super-duper excited about this. Against her will, I will be dragging my sister along. She'll enjoy it. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...