Friday, April 19, 2013

Steamboat Shenanigans? Yes, please!

I simply can't get enough of a particular video from SPG! (Remember who that is? No? You'll see.)

Would it be bad to say that this song and the video of old Mickey on a boat would be an awesome mix? Can you just imagine Mickey whistling and wiggling his butt to Steamboat Shenanigans?

Of course, there's this ridiculously awesome song called "Rex Marksley." The hat that Rabbit wears is just... Well... Frankly, I have no words. It's pink, hot, and I can't stop staring at it.
YEEEHAW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree- that would be an awesome mix of Steamboat Shenanigans and Mickey. I wonder what it would look like!

    That hat is fabulous! Just don't tell me you want one. Those might be hard to find. lol

    ReplyDelete

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...