Friday, April 26, 2013

Labyrinth Love

Today I'm not feeling my best. I think I'm coming down with something that requires tissue and a huge amount of T.V. time while snuggling with my favorite kitty.

I was fiddling around Pinterest when I came across a drawing by James Hance. If you haven't seen any of his work, you better go check his website out! Here's his website: Relentlessly Cheerful Art. Serious talk, it is cheerful in it's own way.

In the UK? Here's his UK shop link: UK shop link

His art is geeky awesome! You have Doctor Who, Star Wars, Labyrinth, and others I can't quite pin-point due to my mushy brain at the moment.

Ludo & Jareth or Smugglers of the Labyrinth

GAH! Knock me over with a feather. I can't even....

I'm done drooling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...