Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Geektastic Tuesday: Prices May Vary

It's "Geektastic Tuesday" time! After a few weeks of not having one, I thought I'd resurrect it. I have to admit, I originally had no idea what I was going to do. It could have been another Etsy or Steampunk invasion, but I'd get no work done. I would be spending 95% of the time creating wishlists for the holidays and/or birthday. You see the dilemma I'd be in?

Yeah.

Anyways, here are some fantastical items that you may or may not be able to afford.

Robots are cool, no? Well, allow them to hold all of your books with these bad boys! (Confession: On my Christmas wish-list)

There will be no dirty jokes with this one. It pretty much speaks for itself.

Any Minecraft players in the room? In that case, you'll want this. Apparently it keeps hostile spawns away.

If you can get past the "icky" look of it, you could totally turn yourself into a zombie with no problem. Zombie-lovers, eat your heart out!

This last one is one I can't pass up. Dad would really love this! He'd probably relive his childhood.

Now, if you really want to see some more awesome things you'd probably drool over, walk over to DUDE!!! I Want That.... You'll see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...