Thursday, April 25, 2013

Geektastic Thursday: Doctor Who Invasion

I know it's not a Geektastic Tuesday. I'll be honest- I was too lazy to do it. I also know that I could have just scheduled said GT to post, but I was lazy about that, too. Will you accept my apologies with this fantabulous Doctor Who stuff?


I'm going to be honest. I haven't gotten into Doctor Who yet. It's not that it doesn't appeal to me, it's just that I don't know where to even start on watching the series. Maybe eventually I'll find a way and fall in love just like the rest of the world. (Wee little note: If you guys have any suggestions, I'm wide open to em!)

Even though Easter and April are almost over and done with, who says you can't have hand-painted TARDIS Easter eggs? They'll look good any time of the year!

Confession: I don't have a home office. Wherever there's a spot open in the house, that's where me and my laptop sit. In my head though, I have the "blueprints" to my future home office. Yeah, baby! (By the way, here's a lamp you'll want for YOUR office.)

I remember when I was a little girl in school, we were told to do dioramas. I think I did one on the sea or ocean. Either that, or it was.... no, it was on the sea/oceans. Mom and I worked on it because she cut the little fishes and I did the gluing. I'd do the water waves (at least that's what I said they were), and she'd guide me to where to put them. Dioramas- aren't they fun?

When I think I've seen all the wedding toppers in the world, there are always one or two that take me by surprise. Although I'm neither married, engaged, or even in a relationship (insert "forever alone" face here), they are still fun to look at. I can only imagine what creative cakes go with those toppers.

Confession 2 (or maybe it's number 3): My finger nails are plainly painted with a sparkly black. I don't have hands steady enough to try those outrageous (outrageous in a good way) designs. These might make me feel better.

So all of you Whovians, go shopping, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...