Sunday, March 3, 2013

Unique iPhone Cases

Confession: I love technology. I love learning about it. I love reading about what's new in that world. So it became no surprise when I was trying to fall asleep last night, only to be hit in the head with a thought, "Hey! Maybe those with an iPhone would love to accessorize it with a unique case." You know we're all about uniqueness (I'm pretty sure that isn't a real word) here at The Geeky Nutcase.

I don't know why, but I find monkeys incredibly cute. I just want to cuddle with each and every one- hoping that their animal instincts to attack anyone not of their own comes out. Luckily, I won't have that problem with this one.

Calling all Batman lovers! I repeat, calling all Batman lovers! Pretend you're awesome with this Batman case with ear buds.
Na na na na na na na na na BATMAN! (I apologize for amount of na nas)

This doesn't need an explanation, does it?

There are mucho talented people out there that have the ability to create whatever they want. Have you ever just wanted to crawl around in someone's head to see where their inspiration comes from? Or even their talent? I've always been jealous of those that could paint a person without using a curlique for a nose, or those who could sculpt anything from clay without it looking like a glob of wrong.

So, if anyone will give me access to their brains, I promise I won't leave with anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...