Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome To February

January was so rocky for me. The ups, the downs, and the side-to-sides that had me nauseous. Maybe not physically nauseous- but nauseous nonetheless. I wasn't fond of that rollercoaster, and hopefully I don't plan on going back on it. It scared the crap out of me!

So tomorrow (Feb 2), Punxsutawney Phil comes out of his wittle hole. I'm excited, and hope he doesn't/does see his shadow. I'm hoping for more winter! By the way, does anyone else get confused on which one is which? I just always wait for the official to say that in groundhogese (Yay for movie references!), he's predicting more winter. By the way, did you know he has a wife? I think it's rather cute! I wonder if they have little Phils and Phyllises running around screaming, "Dad! You lied! It's not snowing anymore!" And then they scurry off for another groundhog adventure.

Today I made a to-do list almost a mile and a half long. While looking at it, I realize that I need a clone so I can just lay back, sip iced tea, and read a book. In fact, there are several books that are still calling out for my attention. Sadly, I've neglected them. So, as they sit on the shelf and stare sadly at me, I can't help but stare back and think to myself, "One day, my dears. One day soon." I plan to make time this weekend just for that. Hopefully I can find a quiet place where I won't get interrupted. Wait a minute, that place doesn't exist in this house. Darn! Foiled again! Well, at least I can get away from the cats for a while. I'll just stuff myself into the bathroom a for a few hours. Hello, brightly-lit room with a fish on the shower curtain.

.... and suddenly, a craft idea pops into this head...

Sadly, I can't tell you just what the craft is just yet. I have to get the materials and whatnot. However, if you are a constant worry-wort or suffer from the dreaded anxiety, it will be PERFECT for you! I will then post it and all that good, wonderful, great stuff.

I can't believe I just named 3 synonyms for word "fantastic."

(Wee little note: Random thoughts again. They won't leave me alone!)

1 comment:

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...