Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Meet Anxiety Cat!

Just like a ninja.
While looking for a Sunday Funny, I came across Anxiety Cat! I never knew that a cat could articulate my thoughts so well. Frankly, I'm not sure if that scares me or if I'm chuffed to bits (I've been dying to use that British slang phrase!)

By the way, what does "chuffed to bits" means? In one word: Pleased. You'd be pleased about something. So, go use it!

There were several others that had me furiously (that's not the real word I was looking for, but it'll be fine here until I can think of the word I originally wanted to use) nodding my head, thinking "How do they know?? Oh right, I'm not the only one in the world with this damn thing." Reading these makes me wish I would have come up with this fantastical idea. I would be famous. Famous, I tell you.

I'm backtracking here just a little bit. So, before I go completely over the cliff, I'll just shut up and share one or two (or three, or four) of my absolute favorites.
Oh right. It's all coming back to me now.
"Hello, my name is Blargh... Wait. No!!"
Me? Compulsive apologizer? Never! (Okay, yes. Sorry)
Anxiety Cat, I heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...