Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Geektastic Tuesday: Zommbiiieesss

If you hadn't noticed by now, I'm a ultra-huge zombie lover, so I'm dedicating this week's GT to those scary dudes and dudettes. (All while listening to Steam Powered Giraffe... but that's just a little non-side note.)
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!


To be honest, I think I started liking zombies a little bit before The Walking Dead series arrived. It all started with a game called "Zombie Bowling." You used your swift bowling skills to hit zombies instead of pins. It was so much fun.... addicting really.

Where was I again? Oh right.

Did you know that zombies are full of Zen? It's funny to think that they may go all Shakespearean on us before attacking, "To eat or not to eat."

Confession: I also love board games. Imagine my surprise when I realized that there was a The Walking Dead board game. SWEEEEEEET!!!

Zombies can be cute, right? How about Squee-Worthy cute?

Is anyone getting a married? Have you found your cake topper? No? Awesome! Feast your eyes (I think there's a pun in there somewhere....) on THIS!
Creep your guests out!

(Wee little note: Darn the cute Zocky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...