Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Geektastic Tuesday: Etsy Love

I'm in love with Etsy. I could spend hours there just browsing. Of course, I have a wishlist a mile long of stuff I wish I could buy. There's always something to "ooh" and "aah" over. So, to help some of those people out, allow me to take you on a homemade adventure to Etsyland- where you want everything with the money you don't have. It's fun. I promise.

ALLL ABOOOOOARRRDD!!!!

The first stop in Etsyland is jewelry. I've become recently enthralled in it. I'm finding my inner girly self- and I'm enjoying it immensely.
Dice, dice baby!
Who wants some "pi"? Get it?
Now that we've gotten our girlyness out of the way, let's continue on to the next viewing pleasure, shall we? I've become a stickler for hygiene ever since my sister's stay in the hospital. Call me paranoid if you must, but I ain't taking no chances. So, I'm always finding new ways to combat any little, icky germs.... like soap!
It's soap. Don't believe me?
"Lego" my soap

I must save the best for last because frankly, you knew it was coming- and it is AWWWWWWESOME!
Oh my Yoda!
It is a terrarium. WOWZERS!!! If only I had $105 to spend. *le sigh*

Thank you for coming on this trip, and please watch all hands and feet as you exit.

(Wee little note: Excuse all of the puns. They just kept coming and coming.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...