Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Funny- iPod, I Am Your Father

Every Sunday, I will post one funny image that I find absolutely hilarious and must share with the world. Now, you are more than welcome to send me any you find. Heck, I welcome it!! It doesn't necessarily have to be geeky/nerdy.

Who's a Star Wars fan? Anyone? Don't be shy now. Well, who had a walkman when they were younger? I'm pretty sure I did. Either that or it was a  knock-off brand that I still played to death. Of course, I won't tell you what I played in it because I don't feel like embarrassing myself just yet. Let's just say that I was still a little girl, and I had dolls. 'Nuff said.
I all of a sudden miss the walkman. And cassettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...