Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Geektastic Tuesday: Think Geek

It's time for another installment of Geektastic Tuesday! I have to say, I'm going to enjoy doing these. I enjoy searching the interwebz for geeky stuff to share with you all. It's fun.
Guess what these are!

This week, we're taking a "field trip" to Think Geek. I'm sure you've heard of them. You have..... haven't you? No? Awesome! They have pretty much anything you'd want: Light sabers (Personally, I love the Star Wars Umbrella!) A fan of Doctor Who? They didn't forget about you! (For a scant $89.99, you can have this TARDIS Play Tent). Seriously, go look. I'll wait here until you get back.

........ Are you finished yet?........

Annnnnnd welcome back.

I was wandering around the "What's New" section at TG (That'll be my code for Think Geek. It's easier), and found some super awesome stuff. I've always been a fan of TG, but this was before they grew into this huge company. So, without further ado, here are my favorites; then, you can go off on your own!
Chocolate Flavored Envelopes w/ note cards. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Desktop Jellyfish Tank. Own a unique (real) jellyfish!
And strolling into another section at TG, and wandered into "Retro." How I got here, I have no idea. I did find some lovely stuff, though.
And one last final favorite......
It's a calculator watch. Who had one? Anyone?

Now, go shopping. GO!

(PS: If you haven't noticed, the words under the pictures are links. Click them. I dare ya!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...