Sunday, January 20, 2013

Argh! Ugh!

I'm not happy with the look of this blog-theme-thing. I'm having my secretary come up with some ideas. Can I make a confession before I continue? I don't have a secretary. In fact, she's just my sister. She's better at making blogs prettier than I am. Of course, she does have her own blog. I can't believe I just shamelessly plugged my own sister's blog. You're welcome.

I spent a good few hours yesterday trying to find a theme that seemed to match not only my personality, but the personality that I hope this blog takes on. You know? That "A geeky dork blogs here. She's also absolutely crazy. You'll enjoy her." personality. And what did I find? Zero. Zilch. Nada. I was learning CorelDraw last night, and that's where the simplistic header came from. While the tagline matches the pink background, it doesn't seem cohesive!! Color me frustrated. So, in a day or so, this blog will look like a normal one should- with a wee bit of funness. The posts will become more fun, too.

I've blogged a lot in my life, and starting a new blog is always nerve-wracking. You never know if someone will read it and think "She's a complete nutjob!" I am a complete nut job, and I am proud! Nut jobs of the world unite!!

1 comment:

  1. At least we finally figured out the perfect layout for you!

    By the way, thanks for the blog plug!

    ReplyDelete

Show geeky love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...